If you are a sociable and engaging individual who is hungry for a challenge and absolutely thrives in a busy people-facing environment then read on!
The UK’s largest homeless and housing charity are expanding their fundraising team in Leeds! We are looking for lively and charismatic fundraisers who want to speak out and ultimately help Shelter to continue providing essential support and guidance to thousands of people struggling with bad housing and homelessness across the UK.
Street fundraising is a fun, energetic and rewarding starting point for your career in the charity sector and it’s a refreshing change from the office-based 9 to 5! Working in a close and like-minded team, you will visit high streets and town centres, approaching people and using your captivating conversational skills to inspire change.
What to expect:
• Immediate start date!
• Working hours are 10am – 6pm Monday to Friday
• Guaranteed hourly rate of £7.50- £12 per hour
• Extra earning potential with holiday pay and a fantastic bonus scheme!
• Ongoing training and coaching
• Unlimited progression opportunities!
To apply for this position you don’t need previous experience but you do need to be:
• A confident and passionate communicator
• Committed and reliable
• Team player
• Target driven and resilient
• Happy working outdoors- rain or shine!
If you believe you will are an ideal match for this role then we are waiting to hear from you!
To apply, reply to this advert with your CV and contact details or call Ellen or Nicola NOW on 01612121588 for an immediate interview!